Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Tremaines

The Tremaines, the stepsisters, whatever you want to call them, might possibly be the best character interaction you will find in the entire park. We'd never met them before, but this last trip we made it a point to hunt them down. They meet in by the wall to New Fatasyland right behind the carousel. They only meet in the mornings, so if you want to see them plan accordingly.

My girls were dressed to meet them with my younger daughter in an Anastasia dress and my older daughter in a dress featuring all of the characters. The step-sisters and step-mother were so excited by their dresses and subsequently spent a lot of time talking to all of my children. Anastasia and Drizella are always looking for eligible bachelors, but my older son turned them down because he already has "too many girlfriends."




 

No comments:

Post a Comment